Our offer in competition law includes:
- consulting in development of distribution structures and establishing price policies,
- analyses of contracts, with regard to their conformity with the competition law, in particular within the scope of abusing a dominating position,
- consulting at proceedings at the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection,
- representation at contentious proceedings concerning acts of unfair competition,
- consulting in consumer law, in particular, within the scope of practices that violate collective consumers interests and unfair market practices,
- consulting as far as proper ways of distant and outside a company seat concluding of agreements is concerned,
- support in developing rules of responsibility for a product and handling proceedings concerning warranty claims and unconformity of consumer goods with a contract.